We stand behind every bicycle that we sell with the Prevelo Bikes Five Year Warranty.
Frame and Rigid Forks: Prevelo Bikes warrants the frame and rigid fork of each new Prevelo Bikes brand bicycle and for five (5) years from the original date of purchase for the original owner.
Paint finish and other Components: Paint finish and all other original components, and all Prevelo Bikes brand repair parts and replacement parts, are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
HEIR Components: HEIR components are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect his or her bicycle before each and every ride.
- Damage resulting from improper maintenance.
- Normal wear and maintenance items such as tires, tubes, brake pads, cables, and fork/shock seals.
- Normal adjustment items like derailleurs and brakes.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, failure to follow instructions or warnings in owner’s manual, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, including, but not limited to, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities, or in any other manner for which the bicycle was not designed.
LIMITATIONS AND OTHER NOTICES
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- PREVELO BIKES SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH ITS BICYCLE PRODUCTS. PREVELO BIKES’ LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF GOODS NOT COMPLYING WITH THIS WARRANTY OR, AT PREVELO BIKES’ ELECTION, TO THE REPAYMENT OF AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT IN QUESTION.
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not transfer to subsequent owners.
- This Warranty does not apply to sed and/our outlet bikes.
- Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle of a bicycle frame. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure of a Prevelo Bikes frame that would not be covered by this Warranty.
- This Warranty applies only to bikes purchased new directly from Prevelo or an authorized distributor. Used and/or refurbished bikes are not eligible.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you have a warranty claim, please fill out this form: