As your kid grows, so will their Prevelo
Keep your kid on a bike that fits them with the Prevelo Trade-Up Club
Members get the following benefits:
- When you are ready to move up to your next Prevelo bike, send back your previous bike and we'll give you back 40% of the original purchase price of the previous bike! We even pay the return shipping.
- Lifetime membership.
Welcome gift for joining. Get an awesome Prevelo Bikes T-Shirt so everyone knows you're part of the club!
How it works
- When you are ready for your next bike purchase it here on prevelobikes.com. If you need help picking out your next Prevelo, we are here to help. Contact Us.
- After you purchase your bike, fill out the Bike Return Form.
- We will send you a pre-paid return shipping label.
- When you receive your new bike, carefully place your previous bike in the box that the new bike came in and return it to Prevelo Bikes.
- Upon receiving and inspecting the returned bike, you will be refunded 40% of the original purchase price of the returned bike not including any tax or shipping charges originally paid on the returned bike or any accessories purchased with the returned bike.
- You may join the Trade-Up Club at any time.
- In order to qualify for the 40% refund, your next bike must be purchased, and the original bike returned, within 24 months of the purchase date of the original bike.
- Your original bike must be returned in an undamaged and normal operating condition. Normal wear and tear is expected (for example on the tires, brake pads, cables and pedals), as is normal scrapes on the frame, pedals, handlebars and brakes. Examples of damage that might disqualify a bike are bent/dented frames or wheels, or any damage to the bike that makes it so that it cannot perform normally.
- The original bike must be returned before the earlier of the two following dates:
- 24 months after the date you received the original bike.
- 30 days after the date you receive the new bike.
- The 40% refund amount is calculated based on the actual price paid for the original bike and does not include amounts paid for shipping, tax or accessories.
- You must be (1) a member of the Prevelo Factory Trade-Up Club and (2) the original purchaser of the bike you are returning.
- New bike must be a larger size than the original bike.
- You can trade-up multiple times.
- If you purchase more than one Prevelo bike, you must purchase a Trade-up Club Membership for each bike for which you would like the membership to apply.
- You will need to drop the old bike off with a courier (FedEx, USPS, or UPS) to have it sent back to Prevelo. The specific courier that you need to drop off with will be noted in instructions that you receive at the time of your trade-up.
- Discounted, used, and/or outlet bikes are not eligible for the Trade-Up Club. These bikes are not eligible to be traded-in and/or traded-up to.
- Due to shipping costs and the costs of cross border transactions, the Trade Up Club is not available to customers outside of the Continental United States.
- Both the original bike and the new bike must be purchased directly from Prevelo Bikes either at prevelo.com, through our shop in Westlake Village, CA or over the phone at (805) 557-8300.
- If you return your new bike after a Trade-Up Club credit has been applied to it, any refunds on the new order will be reduced by the amount of the Trade-Up Club credit.