We appreciate that you put your trust in us when you order a bicycle sight unseen. We’re confident that the lucky person who’s going to ride this bike will love it. To be sure, we encourage you to buy it, try it out on a clean dry surface and if for any reason you don’t love it, you can return it to us within 30 days for an exchange or a full refund (minus shipping costs). Just make sure to hold onto the original packaging until you know it’s right.
Rules and Stuff:
- Due to high shipping costs, sales outside of the 48 contiguous states of the USA, including sales to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO and international addresses, are not returnable. All sales to these locations are final.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you return a product, we will pay the cost of shipping the order back to us, but your outbound shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Returns must be tendered to the shipping carrier within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method that you used to make the purchase.
- Bikes: We encourage you to try out your new bike. Assemble it, make sure it's the right size, and test it out on clean dry surface. If you feel you need to test the bike outside to get a sense of whether it's the right bike, go for it. Please treat this like a bike shop test ride in a parking lot. Try to keep the bike looking clean and new and don't take the bike on a long ride, on dirt trails, or in mud. We're all about letting groms get grimy on their bikes, but please wait until you are sure you want to keep the bike before setting your little rider loose in the dirt on their new steed. Bikes must be returned in unblemished condition in original packaging. The safest way to make sure there will be no issues with a return is to make sure the bike is the correct size while indoors. If the bike has signs of use beyond a short test ride or signs of use on dirt or a wet surface (such as dirt on the tires or tire wear) or has scuffs or scratches on the brake levers, pedals, fork, or drop outs, there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Apparel and Accessories: Items must be in clean unused condition and must be in their original packaging with all tags attached.
- Refurbished/Outlet Bikes: Outlet Bikes may be returned within 7 days.
Want to exchange for a different model or color? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim your new item and get it fast!